The Dangers of Mold Exposure for Dogs

The Dangers of Mold Exposure for Dogs

Mold is a common household fungus that can grow in moist, warm environments. It can be found in many places, including basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. Many of us know that mold is harmful to humans, it can also be dangerous for dogs.

Mold exposure is often the underlying cause of many unanswered health concerns and symptoms. If something is wrong with your pup and you cannot figure it out, check to see if mold exposure could be the culprit.

When dogs breathe in mold spores, they can develop respiratory problems such as coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. Mold can also cause skin irritation, allergies, and digestive problems. In severe cases, mold exposure can even be fatal.

If you think your dog has been exposed to mold, it is important to take them to take action immediately with active mold binders like Cellular.cleanse. This revolutionary dog supplement binds to heavy metals and toxin, including mycotoxins from mold exposure. 

There are a few things you can do to prevent your dog from being exposed to mold:

  • Keep your home clean and dry. This will help to prevent mold from growing.
  • If you find mold in your home, clean it up immediately. Do not use bleach, as this can create toxic fumes that are harmful to both humans and dogs.
  • Use a dehumidifier to help keep the humidity in your home low. This will create an environment that is less favorable for mold growth.
  • If you have a dog with allergies, you may want to consider getting an air purifier for your home. Air purifiers can help to remove mold spores and other allergens from the air.
  • Don't be afraid to consult a professional restoration service that knows how to assess and remove mold. 

By following these tips, you can help to keep your dog safe from the dangers of mold exposure.

Here are some additional tips for preventing mold exposure in your home:

  • Fix any leaks in your home as soon as possible.
  • Keep your basement and crawl space dry.
  • Vent your dryer outside.
  • Don't leave wet towels or clothes lying around.
  • Clean up spills immediately.
  • Consider getting a dehumidifier for your home.
  • Have your home inspected for mold by a professional if you are concerned about mold exposure.

If you believe you or your pet has been exposed to mold, it's time to take action. Try Cellular.cleanse or System.detox for 60 days to remove harmful mycotoxins from your dog's system. You'll see results or your money back. 

Back to blog

Recommended Products

1 of 4